Monday, March 2, 2009

THE WEEKEND

So a few things happened over the weekend... Colin Cole left for Seattle. He wasn't an amazing talent, but the defensive line depth is becoming thinner by the day; and it wasn't very deep to begin with. Ted Thompson let Chris Canty slip away to the Giants without even being able to meet with him by refusing to give Canty's agent a ballpark figure of what his offer would be. I wasn't very convinced of Canty in the first place, especially not at the price he would have come for, but Thompson needs to at least seem like a serious player to ever get anyone to sign in Green Bay. And then this. Brett Favre's truck is being auctioned on eBay. And it is sweet. And I want it. And I can't have it. The bidding started at $35,000, and Favre has offered to autograph the dashboard upon the winning bidder's request. Oh, being broke; what a life it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This is my first true sports writing venture, and I hope to one day be one of the most read blogs about the Green Bay Packers. Knowing how die hard Packers fans are, I hope to create a place where they can get the news about their favorite team on a daily basis, while also commenting and starting discussions on their own. While also commenting on news stories about the team, I hope to be able to give some opinion on possible moves the team should make (ie free agents, draft) and anything else that I feel necessary about the green and gold.

Followers