Wednesday, April 29, 2009

OF COURSE, IT COULD NEVER HAPPEN THAT EASILY

Yes, that's right, the Jets have released Brett Favre. Yes, he is technically retired, but now what? If he comes back, he is free to go wherever he would want to go (aka Minnesota if interested). I, however, truly believe that he is done. You can probably count me as the lone believer. Some people may argue he doesn't want to go out after having the type of end to a season that he did with the Jets last year, but as I watched him play those last few games, you could tell something was different. The fire was gone, and I'm praying that he is too, as much as I never wanted his career to come to an end. It's been a joy Brett, even last year, but please don't drag it on again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This is my first true sports writing venture, and I hope to one day be one of the most read blogs about the Green Bay Packers. Knowing how die hard Packers fans are, I hope to create a place where they can get the news about their favorite team on a daily basis, while also commenting and starting discussions on their own. While also commenting on news stories about the team, I hope to be able to give some opinion on possible moves the team should make (ie free agents, draft) and anything else that I feel necessary about the green and gold.

Followers